Sunday 14 August 2011

Out and About in Calgary...

Last week I had numerous visitors! It worked out so funny - my first week in Alberta, and 3 good friends are out here for one reason or another...


On Monday I met up with Kasia in Calgary. She was here for 2 days for work, so managed to fit me in amongst her hectic schedule! We had breakfast together and then spent the day wandering around Calgary.  We found a cute little street (Stephen Street) that is closed off to traffic and had lots of cute restaurants and stores.  It was a great day!

This picture is for Sara! They have a Unicorn here too!

In the evening I met up with Michelle and Rob, who were just at the end of their weeklong trip... I meant to take pictures but we got caught up telling each other about all of our adventures, and it slipped my mind!

On Wednesday, I met up with Rachelle and her sister, and we had brunch and caught up... It was so nice to have visitors and see people I am already missing so much!

1 comment: